skip to main | skip to sidebar

Manya's Exercise

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Week 3 day 1 c25k

(90 sec. run, 90 sec. walk, 3 min. run, 3 min. walk)x2
Right knee still hurts enough to slow me down a bit, but I iced it when I got home and that seemed to help a lot.
Posted by Manya at 7:02 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Manya
Fully vaccinated.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (62)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ▼  October (19)
      • Weights Day 3 a&b
      • c25k Week 4 day 5
      • C25K Week 4 day 4 I did the whole thing again!
      • C25K Week 4 day 3
      • Weights day 2 plus extra lower body
      • abs
      • C25K week 4 day 2 I did it this time!
      • Hiked at least 3 mies
      • C25K Week 4 day 1 (almost)
      • C25K Week 3 day 3
      • Weights day 1
      • C25K Week 3 day 2
      • Weights day 3 part d plus leg strengthening for ru...
      • Week 3 day 1 c25k
      • Abs
      • C25K Week 2 day 3(90 sec run/2min walk x6)
      • Run walk 90sec run/2min walk x6
      • weights day 3, abc
      • Run Walk 60 sec walk/90 sec run x8
    • ►  September (21)
    • ►  August (13)